- Forgiveness is more than saying someone saying “I’m sorry” and the other saying “I forgive you.”
- Sometimes I worship the Bible instead of worshiping God.
- A pool floatie can make an excellent air mattress.
- Garlic bread tastes best at midnight.
- Never print double-sided worship music.
- It’s okay to change your mind.
- Brace yourself as you pray “Not my will, but Yours be done.”
- Small towns are lovely.
- You can have a beautiful, vulnerable, and powerful worship experience in the back of a 15 passenger van.
- There may be millions of churches, but there is only one God.
- Never let your public anointing become more than your private devotion.
- The stories I tell have power and can make a difference.
- Living out of a suitcase is very possible and dare I say enjoyable.
- Prayer changes things.
2014 was a beautiful year; perhaps one of the best yet. I can’t wait to start a new chapter in the year 2015. Here’s to new lessons, stories, and memories that will created, collected, and gained in the coming year.